Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Fatback - Fired Up 'N' Kickin'


Today Marks The 46th Anniversary of Fatback's 10th Studio Album “Fired Up 'N' Kickin'” Originally Released on May 15, 1978.

“Fired Up 'N' Kickin'” is the tenth studio album by American funk/disco band The Fatback Band released in 1978 on Spring Records.
The album reached #17 on the U.S. Billboard Top Black Albums chart and at #73 on the U.S. Billboard Top LPs & Tape chart.
Two singles were released from the album, "I Like Girls" and "I'm Fired Up".
"I Like Girls" peaked at #9 on the Billboard Hot R&B Singles chart and at #101 just below the Billboard The Hot 100 chart.
"I'm Fired Up" was the second single it failed to crack the Billboard charts.
Track-listing
1. I'm Fired Up
2. Boogie Freak
3. Get Out On The Dance Floor
4. At Last
5. I Like Girls
6. Snake
7. Can't You See
By Romie Rome for Musique Funkology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ohio Players - Jass-Ay-Lay-Dee

Today Marks The 46th Anniversary of The Ohio Players’ 11th Studio Album “Jass-Ay-Lay-Dee” Originally Released on July 24, 1978. “Jass-Ay-Lay...