Today Marks The 45th Anniversary of Atlantic Starr’s 3rd Studio Album “Radiant” Originally Released on February 3, 1981.
“Radiant” is the third studio album by American rhythm and blues band Atlantic Starr released in 1981 on A&M Records.
The album peaked at #5 on the U.S. Billboard Soul LP's chart and at #47 on the U.S. Billboard Top LPs & Tapes chart.
Three songs were released as singles from the album in 1981. "Send for Me", "When Love Calls" and "Am I Dreaming".
"Send for Me" reached #16 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Soul Singles chart.
"When Love Calls" peaked at #5 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Soul Singles chart and at #16 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Dance Club Play chart.
"Am I Dreaming" the album’s third single failed to reach the Billboard charts.
The album was produced by veteran Motown producer James Anthony Carmichael, best known for his work with the Jackson 5 and Commodores.
Track-listing
1. When Love Calls
2. Does It Matter
3. Think About That
4. Send For Me
5. Mystery Girl
6. Am I Dreaming
7. Under Pressure
8. My Turn Now
By Romie Rome for Musique Funkology©
No comments:
Post a Comment