Monday, July 1, 2024

New Birth - Comin' from All Ends


Today Marks The 50th Anniversary of New Birth’s 6th Studio Album “Comin' from All Ends” Originally Released on July 1, 1974.

“Comin' from All Ends” is the sixth studio album by the American R&B and funk band New Birth. It was released on July 1, 1974 on RCA Records.
The album reached #20 on the U.S. Billboard Hot R&B LPs chart and at #56 on the U.S. Billboard Top LPs & Tape chart.
Two songs were released as singles from the album “I Wash My Hands of the Whole Damn Deal, Part I” and the album’s title track "Comin' from All Ends".
“I Wash My Hands of the Whole Damn Deal, Part I” reached #46 on the U.S. Billboard R&B Singles chart and at #88 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100.
"Comin' from All Ends" reached #76 on the U.S. Billboard R&B Singles chart.
Track-listing
1. End To End
2. Take This Train To Freedom
3. I Wash My Hands Of The Whole Damn Deal
4. Lady Love
5. Pretty Music
6. Patiently
7. Echoes Of My Mind
8. Do It Again
9. Comin´ From All Ends
10. Epilog
By Romie Rome for Musique Funkology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ohio Players - Jass-Ay-Lay-Dee

Today Marks The 46th Anniversary of The Ohio Players’ 11th Studio Album “Jass-Ay-Lay-Dee” Originally Released on July 24, 1978. “Jass-Ay-Lay...